Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Preparing personal and company tax returns
- Advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT/ACC obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any IRD audits or disputes
GST legislation is an area we know like the back of our hand. We can offer accurate, timely assistance in several areas, including:
- Registration queries
- Preparing GST returns
- Filing and adjusting GST returns
- IRD audit assistance
- Specialist events involving GST — eg. sale or purchase of property.
Tax pooling is a whole new idea that KTS is developing for our clients.
What is Tax Pooling and how does it work?
Tax pooling is a progressive approach to provisional tax management. The tax pooling system is based on taxpayers who pay provisional tax into a ‘pool’ at Inland Revenue. Once taxpayers know exactly what they need to pay in provisional tax, they transfer this out of the pool to their Inland Revenue account and sell any surplus to someone else (typically for a fee greater than the Inland Revenue credit interest rate they would otherwise receive).