About MyACC for Business
ACC is committed to making it easy for you to do business with them.
With MyACC for Business you can update your details, check what you owe and access claims reports anytime.
Register for MyACC for Business
With MyACC for Business you can:
- update your contact and business details so that you get the right invoice first time
- view and download your invoices
- check what you owe
- update, renew or cancel CoverPlus Extra
- pay your invoice by credit card, online payment or direct debit over three, six or 10 months
- see your work-related employee claims
- view and download reports
- invite a delegate to manage the business account on your behalf
- view and download your account activity timeline
- See and redeem subsidy offers (if eligible)
If you’re managing more than one business, you’ll be able to manage all of your accounts using MyACC for Business.
To access your MyACC for Business profile you’ll need:
- a Google, Microsoft or RealMe account.
To register each business you’ll need:
- the ACC number or Inland Revenue number
- an email address or New Zealand mobile phone number